Monday, April 28, 2008

BOISE



We spent this past weekend in Boise for a dance competition. The weather was absolutely beautiful. It was 80 degrees when we left Sunday to come home. The girls did an awsome job. They took home 1st's, 2nd's, and an overall. Madi did her solo and got 2nd.



I think that
the highlight of the trip though was the swimming. They would have swam all day and all night if we would have let them. This was Oakleigh's first time in a pool. I think she enjoyed it. She was so relaxed that she slept most of the time. Doesn't she look so cute in her little swim suit?!?!

2 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

k seriously, Madisen looks like she is 16!!! I really don't think I would recognize her just walking down the street =). It might be that I haven't seen her since she was like 5, but still =). I loved dance competitions when I was little! So much fun. and don't you just love Boise? I keep trying to get Jay to let us move there!

aabrownfamily said...

Cute pics. I love the one of Oakleigh. She is such a doll. I'm so jealous. I want to go swimming. I'm glad maddy did well on her solo. Good for her.