Friday, August 8, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND




So last weekend after the girls got done with their dance camp, we, just the girls, loaded up and headed to Utah school shopping. I know, call me crazy, but we had a ton of fun. Because we didn't get away until 3:00, we stopped in Layton at the Olive Garden for dinner, and then checked into the hotel and swam. We got up Sunday and went to the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake. Our first stop....the "Build A Bear" workshop. Madi and Morgan LOVE that place. (And so did Bre & Kaylee!! :) And then, the shopping began!!! We spent the whole day there and accomplished ALOT!! That night we ordered pizza, went swimming, and had cake for Morgan's birthday. She turned 9 that day. Monday we got up and checked out of our hotel. We stopped at the Cracker Barrell for lunch and then spent the rest of the day at the Layton Mall. Other than shoes, I did all of their school shopping down there, AND........I got Oakleighs ears pierced!

(I know some of you were expecting more pictures than this, but we were so busy that this is all I had time for. SORRY!)

5 comments:

palmerfamily said...

It looks like a success! You are so great to all of your kids:)

Nalder family said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Girls weekends are just a blast. How fun that you pierced Oakleigh's ears. I love babies with their ears pierced. So cute!!

The life of Jayne said...

HOW FUN!! I miss being able to just take off and head to Salt Lake! It looks like you guys just had and awesome time!

Camille said...

Very fun. If I remember right, the last time I went to the Layton Olive Garden, you were in a neck brace!
I bet that Oakleigh looks so cute!

aabrownfamily said...

I forgot when you guys were going on your trip. That's great that you had such a good time. I'll bet they're glad to have dance camp over with.