Friday, January 30, 2009

AM I THE ONLY ONE???????


Bryan and I and Oakleigh took a trip to Utah last weekend. His sister and her husband blessed their baby. Since we hadn't been to Utah in almost a year we dicided it would be fun to go see the family down there. We stayed with Jason and Katie. This picture is of their 3 kids, Brady, Seth, and Corie and Oakleigh. They had so much fun with her.






(I don't normally stay in my p.j.s all day but the baby blessing wasn't until 4:00 on Saturday afternoon and I couldn't put that guitar down. I started out on the drums while Linda tried the guitar, but she wanted to trade after a couple of trys on the guitar. I actually thought the guitar was easier than the drums.)
























Am I the ONLY one who has never, until last weekend that is, played this Guitar Hero on the Wii? YUPP!! I am ADDICTED!! We had SOOOOO much FUN! I have heard so many things about it, and seen it set up in the stores for people to try. But I have never done it. Infact, when we got there Friday night, Bryan and Jason played it forever. And then on Saturday, Bryan's mom and Marvin stopped by and they talked Linda into playing it but Marvin didn't want to so I played with her. They couldn't get us off of it. We would play a song and wouldn't move to a new one til we got through the one with out getting booed off. I want it!! But I can't!! I know that if I had that in my house, nothing would ever get done. Course, my house would never be a mess either cuz the only thing the kids would play with is this!!! :)

6 comments:

palmerfamily said...

I haven't either but it sure looks fun!

Robin and Stephenie said...

another way fun one is American Idol you sing! We played it all weekend.

The Moss Family said...

We love our rock band!! I love your mantle by the way, it's beautiful!!!

{Alynn} said...

Totally addicting! We've been playing it every night since Christmas (I'm a little embarassed to admit that...) But I swear if I hear Slow Ride one more time, I'll go crazy (it's the easiest one and my gilrs love it)! : )

Kristin and Jay said...

I am totally in love with the drums. It gave my right thigh quite the work out =). I wish I had it too, but I am like you....nothing would get done. I'm glad you have now joined the Rock Band addicts club =)

Dez said...

I love it that you love guitar hero! We don't have it either, but I think it's so much fun! We should have one of the monthly girls' nights out be a Guitar Hero night!