Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OH BABY....

I know its been a few days since I last posted. Things have been so crazy around our house and so much has been going on. Right now I will update you with our latest news, and then maybe if I have a free minute, I can post about Christmas and Birthdays. In February we found out that we will be getting a new addition to the family in October. Not sure what to think right now......since this one is kickin' my butt. I have been pretty sick and dealin' with some things that I haven't experienced before. I'm hopin' that things will get better....SOON!! :) But for the most part, I am excited.

4 comments:

palmerfamily said...

Woohoo!! do you know if its a boy or girl yet? So excited for you!

Nalder family said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome!! you will have to keep us posted when you find out if it's a boy or girl :)
Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Robin and Stephenie said...

Sheese glad you finally posted:) love you!

The Rowley's said...

YAY!! Im so excited for you guys! Hope you get feeling better!