Thursday, September 22, 2011

1st DAY OF SCHOOL............

The kids have now been in school for almost a month. I was so ready for school to start again. I love the summer, don't get me wrong, but these two being home by them selves with each other all day every day...............I'm surprised they are both still breathing and that my house is stil standing!! Ha ha!!





I can't believe how fast they are growing. Wyatt turned 8 in July, was baptized, and started 3rd grade. He is a boy of many interests!! He loves to be outside working with the cows and horses with Dad and Grandpa. He loves playing football and basketball. He loves hunting and fishing. He is definitely ALL BOY!!

Madi turned 12 in May, went into Young Womens, and is now in 7th grade. She is definitely NOT a little girl anymore!! This year she decided to take a break from dance and is doing cheer and gymnastics instead. She absolutely LOVES it!! She is also playing the violin, which she is AMAZING at!! Right now she is just in Orchestra at school, but I hope to get her into private lessons soon.











3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Holy moly they are getting SO big. Madi looks like a teenager. Wow! She is gorgeous!!!!! Good luck with that one....haha!

Kasha said...

Wow! Madi is growing up! Your kids are so cute! I'm also so glad you finally updated. ;)

Nalder family said...

They both look so darn cute!! I can't believe how big your Madi is getting! I remember when she was like 4!!