Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI!!



Yesterday was Madi's birthday, she turned 9. Yes, I know, I'm getting old =) Where does the time go?!

We had a lot of fun. First we went to Papa Kelsey's and had Pizza and opened presents. I think she was pretty pleased with what she got. All she asked for was Nintendo Dogs for her DS, and Heeley's. And she got both!!!

After pizza, we went bowling. I haven't been bowling in years. It was so much fun!!! The kids had a blast. We didn't even have a chance to keep score with them, they just wanted to keep rolling the ball. And if it didn't go fast enough down the lane, they would chase after it, bring it back, and roll it again.

We finished the night off with a Birthday Blizzard instead of a Birthday Cake. They were yummy! It was just too bad we couldn't put candles in the blizzard!!!!

4 comments:

aabrownfamily said...

I didn't know it was Madi's birthday! Tell her happy birthday from us. It looks like it was fun. I sent that email again. Let me know if you don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! It's Alynn (Beesley)... I found you somewhere and I'm starting to feel like a stalker, so I thought I'd better let you know I was here!

I can't believe Madi is NINE! She was about 4 -5 when I saw her last... she's growing up so pretty! Your family is adorable - love the tiny baby. Looks like life is good. Come check out our blog!

palmerfamily said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Looks like a great party!

Kristin and Jay said...

Holy cow! I swear you were just pregnant with her! By the way you are the cutest prego lady ever! We are getting old! happy birthday madi? Is she sitting on your dads lap? I just figured it was him with the cowboy boots sitting next to his chair =)