Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great mothers day. Being a mom is one of life's greatest blessings. I love each one of my kids so much. I am so greatful to have been given this wonderful calling in life. And I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I am greatful for a wonderful mother who has taught me many things in life. She has cried with me through the struggles and bad days, and smiled and laughed with me through the happy days. I truly have the most wonderful mother! I love you mom!!

And I am greatful for a wonderful mother in law. Thank you for accepting and welcoming my kids and I with open arms. And thank you for raising a wonder ful son, who has been an absolute blessing in my life. I hope all is well on your mission. We and miss you!!

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

Happy Late MOthers Day! You are an awesome mommy! And on a side note, is that McKenzie? Holy Crap!!! She's like an adult! I know she is married, but I still picture her like she's 12 or something. Wow, times have changed!