Monday, December 15, 2008

SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN.......


Rigby had there Midnight Madness the other night and Santa came. He rode in on old Beamer Fire Truck. (There was NO snow so I guess he couldn't bring his reindeer and sled!!!!! :)

There were so many kids that they didn't get to sit on his lap. He just stood next to the fire truck and handed out treats. But lucky little Madi got to give him a kiss on the cheek. I think she was trying to suck up to him so he would bring her something really nice this year! :) Do you think it will work?
It was pretty cold so the kids were all bundled up in there hats, gloves, and boots. Oakleigh was good with not having to sit on Santas lap. He kind of scares her. Santa comes to Bryans family Christmas party every year and the kids all sit on his lap and tell him what they want and then he has a present for them. We will see what Oakleigh thinks!

7 comments:

Amy said...

The picture of Madi giving Santa a kiss is so precious! And you look so good! Have a Merry Christmas!!! And thanks for the comment about the gifts... I love that idea!

palmerfamily said...

That looks like fun! Was it really at midnight?

Nalder family said...

I love the picture of her kissing santa!!! too cute!!

Nalder family said...

I love the picture of her kissing santa!!! too cute!!

Caralee said...

Hi Megan. I took the picture of Becken in my home. That's where I do all my photo shoots for children/babies.

heidi said...

I can totally see Madi doing that. :)

the stone fam:) said...

how fun is that!! your little girl is so big i cant even believe it how is the house coming? well have a very merry christmas