Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SO CUTE!!

These pictures were supposed to be in the other post but some how I missed them!! So I will make them a post of their own!! Ha Ha!!
Oakleigh didn't have much interest in these cute little cubs!! She just wanted to play basketball!! She would walk around bouncing the ball and wouldn't put it down.

Some how this cute little cub got the ball away from her and decided to do some playing of his own!!
I LOVE this picture!! It was so funny to watch him try to climb on this ball. When the ball would start rolling, with him on it, he would hop and move right with the ball!!
GOOD TIMES!!!

3 comments:

aabrownfamily said...

So cute. When I was at Rick's there was a girl that lived in our complex that worked there and she got to take two cubs for the weekend. We got to play with them a little.

taggdarci said...

How fun for you guys. I can't believe that lil cub would just snuggle up to ya. :o) So, yes, I did make the dress. I have a blog, londylouboutique.blogspot.com. Let me know if ya wanna meet up to look thru some fabric, I'd love to make your little girl a dress or skirt!

Nalder family said...

wow!! they aer so cute!! that is so neat that you got to go do that!!!