Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

We had a fun 4th of July weekend. Saturday we went up to the Rexburg parade to watch Bryanalee and Kaylee. They cheer for Madison High School and they were in the parade. The weather was AWFULL!!! It was cold and windy. This was an ODD 4th of July weekend. Every 4th I can remember it has been BAKING HOT!!! We were wanting to go to Ross Park that afternoon, but it wasn't warm enough. So after the parade we drove to Shelley to visit Bryan's grandma and then to Blackfoot to see his sister and her new baby!!!




















On Monday I ran my 2nd 5K in Menan. It was GREAT!!! My time was 29 min and 47 sec. A new record for me!! I am getting pretty addicted to these runs!!! I'm just glad I have such a GREAT running partner (Heidi) to keep me motivated!!! If it wasn't for her, I would probably still be sitting on the couch!!! Ha Ha!!! Love ya Heid!!! :)














We spent the rest of Monday in Menan. The kids went and watched the parade and then just played all afternoon at the park. The fireworks were AMAZING as always. I love the Menan celebration. I can always count on running into friends that I haven't seen since the year before!!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

I am the one sitting on the couch now! You are one up on me. Let's go running soon!

abid said...

good...../









cure fo black magic
http://blackmagicremoveswithquran.blogspot.com/