Thursday, December 23, 2010

FALL/HALLOWEEN

I am trying my hardest to get this caught up before Christmas. Even though things have been busy, we were able to stop long enough to enjoy a little bit of fall.


Oakleigh LOVE LOVE LOVES the trampoline. She would jump on it for hours if I let her. She is a little stinker though, cuz she doesn't want to share it. She wants to jump by herself.
Home grown pumpkin!!





The kids making some Halloween cookies!! I think the frosting was their favorite part!!










Mom and G-Ma enjoying their cookies!! Oh, and don't forget that Coke!! :)














We took the kids to a couple of different Halloween parties. We went to the one at Wyatt's school and then the one in Rexburg at the Nursing home. I love going to the nursing home. The residents all sit outside their rooms and the kids go up and down the halls trick or treating. The kids love it cuz they get a ton of candy. But I love to see the smiles on the faces of the residents when the kids come up to them. PRICELESS!!










This year Madi was a "Drama Queen". For those of you who know Madi, know that this was PERFECT for her!!













Oakleigh was Elmo. She LOVES Elmo!! She had a little party at daycare and for that she was Tinker Bell. I wanted her to be Tinker Bell on Halloween but I just couldn't get her to put it back on.
And Wyatt..........well, he was a Cowboy.....AGAIN!!! :)














The weather was GREAT this year. Not too cold!! Made it a little easier for our Trunk or Treat at the church!!

No comments: