Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LITTLE PUMKIN'S CONT......

O.k. I feel a need to post this because I don't want everyone thinking that I am posting pictures of puking kittens. So "THE REST OF THE STORY" is....Oakleigh LOVES the kittens. She LOVES watching them and gets excited when ever they come around her. So we thought it would be cute to get a piture of her with the kitten. BUT.... the little bugger, the kitten, didn't want to sit still long enough for a picture. So the kids thought that they could get it to sit long enough if they gave it some pumkin. The kitten is just EATING the pumkin. I didn't notice this in the picture until it was pointed out. But it did work, the kitten sat there for the picture!!! :)

2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

That is funny I didn't even notice the cat!

The life of Jayne said...

I am just suprised that the cat likes pumkin...wow!!