Monday, October 20, 2008

PARK CITY

I am a little late on this post but that's o.k., things have been a little crazy around our house lately. A couple of weeks ago we went to Park City and spent a few days with my parents, who have a condo there. We had a lot of fun! We left Tuesday afternoon and got down there around 8:00. The kids couldn't wait. The condo has a big swimming pool and 7 hot tubs. We have gone the last 4 years and that is thier favorite part of the whole trip. So after we got our luggage to the room we changed and made a quick trip down to the pool.
Wednsday morning Bryan and I and my mom and dad had the opportunity to go to the Salt Lake Temple. I have never been there. It was a neat experience. After we got back the girls went to the outlets shopping and the guys went and did a guy thing!! I am not even sure what that guy thing was!!! That night more hot tubbing!
Thursday we made our annual trip to Cabella's. My dad, Bryan, and Wyatt LOVE that store. Actually, we spend all day in there. That night....yes, more hot tubbing!! The kids would spend all their time in there if we let them :)
Friday we checked out of the condo and drove to Layton to have breakfast at the Cracker Barrell and stopped at the mall.
We had so much fun. It was a much needed vacation and we can't wait to go again next year!





3 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

Yay for Cabella's! ha ha That's a main stop for us too. How's the house? Cute pic's!

palmerfamily said...

That looks like a lot of fun! It makes me want to go on vacation! The picture of Bailey on my blog is from the BYU-I game!!!

Kristin and Jay said...

That sounds super fun! K I know I haven't seen your dad in years, but what happened to the mustache (he used to have a mustach right? or was it a goatie)?!! I would never recognize him walking down the street!