Friday, October 24, 2008

TAGGED!!

TAGGED BY MY S-I-L ALI :)

ABC TAG
A-Attached or Single? Attached to my hubby!!
B-Best Friend? Bryan
C-Cake or Pie? Pie, Pear and Chocolate! YUM!!!!
D-Day of Choice? Saturday, I get to sleep in!!
E-Essential Item? Toothbrush
F-Favorite Color? Black
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H-Hometown? Menan, ID
I-Indulgences? Red Lobster
J-January or July? Both! I love the snow and I love being outside in the sun with my kids!
K-Kids? 7...YEP!! And LOVIN' it! Bryanalee, Kaylee, Paden, Madisen, Morgan, Wyatt, and Oakleigh!!!!
L-Life Is Incomplete Without? My husband, my kids, and Forever!
M-Marriage Date? December 4, 2004
N-Number of Siblings? 1 Brother and 2 Sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears? FEARS!!! Of being alone, of leaving my family before I get to see them grow....and many, many more. Just ask my husband.
Q-Quotes? "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."
R-Reason to Smile? My Fam!
S-Season? Fall
T-Tag 5 People? Kristen, Stephanie, Lindsey, Lacey, and Heidi
U-Unknown Fact? Don't know. Ask me anything and I will tell you!
V-Very Favorite Store? MAURICES!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
W-Worst Habit? Driving too fast!! SHHHH, don't tell Dad!
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food? Crab legs and Chinese
Z-Zodiac? Sagittarius

No comments: