Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CRAZY WEEKEND.......Day 2

So Saturday, we had a dance competition in Malad. It was a GREAT day!! My girls did AWESOME!!


Our team had a total of 10 dances between the four groups.

The awards were AWESOME!! The girls took home SUPERIOR on all 10 dances. They also took home 5 Judges Choice awards, Best Choreography, Best in Show, and Crowd Pleaser!! Fun fun fun!!




By the time we left Malad it was 7:30, so we stopped at Wingers for dinner. Madi and Morgan were on such a HIGH from the competition that they couldn't stop being silly.





For some odd reason, my girls thought they needed to sit in booster seats. Well......they couldn't get out!! They got their little bums stuck in them!!





These two naughty little girls, who I was NOT claiming at this particular moment in time, told our HORRIBLE waiter that it was their birthday and that they were twins!!! Not sure if he REALLY believed them, but he brought them FREE desert anyway!!
I was feeling bad about it at first, but by the time we were done with dinner, I had decided that maybe it was o.k. Our waiter was AWFULL. The place was DEAD and it still took him 45 minutes to bring us our dinner. I don't know how many times he walked by us before WE finally had to ask HIM to refill our drinks!! Needless to say......I didn't tip him very well!!

4 comments:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Fun, fun ,fun I am glad it was you with those crazy girls!! Oh no is this what I have to look forward to in a few years!! AAAaaaaaaahhhhh Just kidding it looked like you guys had a good time!

Daddy McD said...

I could hear the excitement when you called from the restaurant. You guys were whooping it up!! Glad you made it home safe and did so well.

Amy said...

They are so cute!!! You have such a darling family!!

Kristin and Jay said...

So when are you going to post some video? I want to see these dances!