Wednesday, July 2, 2008

10 YEARS ALREADY!!!


(Me, Oakleigh, Kristin, and Ashlynn)
Saturday was a crazy busy day!!! I had my 10 year class reunion. We had so much going on that day that at first I wasn't planning to even go. But there were a few people that I hadn't seen in a long time so I decided I would stop by for a few minutes and quickly say HI. So Bryan and I stopped and said HI to Kristin and her husband Jay, and I got to meet their adorable little girl Ashlynn. I have not seen Kristin for about 5 years, it was so great to see her. She talked me into going with her to say hello to a few other friends. I ended up staying for an hour and a half.
(Me, Shana, Alynn, Krista, Nicole, Camille, Amy, Kristin)

Back: Kari, Angie B, Shana, Amy
Front: Angie M, Krista, Kristen, Nicole, Megan

It was so fun to see everyone. Kristin, thank you for asking me to stay. I am so glad that I did.

11 comments:

aabrownfamily said...

Looks like you had a fun and busy weekend. How did the family reunion go? Oakleigh's outfit is so cute.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I am glad you stayed too. Your little girl is adorable. It was great seeing you.

The life of Jayne said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

The Moss Family said...

I'm so bummed that I missed it. :( It was either H.S. Reunion or Family Reunion. So we will be up in a week and a half. We should meet up!!

Kristin and Jay said...

I am glad you stayed too!! Oakleigh is seriously adorable. It make me miss the little baby stage that at the time was wishing would just be over. Don't ask me why! Next time we are over there I am definitely calling you and we will have to go to dinner or something!

Caralee said...

You are so cute! Its never too late to show off your little one! If you have a cute picture I'd be happy to come up with a design for you.

Kris and Sarah said...

Hey, thanks for the message!! It was fun to see you on the 4th. You have a cute family. 10 years hu? It's amazing how much faster these years go compared to school years! :)

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Hi Megan!!! I'm so glad you stopped by too! It was so good to see you at the reunion! You look great and your little one is so adorable. Send me your email address to npalmer00@gmail.com. I'll add you to our list of invites, so we can keep up with each other through our blogs!

Unknown said...

Holy crap - look at all my high school peeps, all with your babies and smilin'. You all look great, I feel bad I missed the fun... Maybe I'll see you guys at our 15th (if I'm still in the same hemisphere). Keep in touch.

Matt Coletti
www.myspace.com/mateocoletti
mateo_coletti@yahoo.com

Kris and Sarah said...

Hey my blog is mymerrillfamily.blogspot.com! :)

Camille said...

I am checking in on you and our flab to fab....
It was so good to see you at the reunion. You and your hubby are such a cute couple.