Thursday, July 24, 2008

(Madi, Skylee, and my neice Harley at the lake)
We have gone to see a few movies, spent some time at the lake. And since we have soccer games in Rexburg every Tuesday and Thursday nights we have spent A TON of time at the spray park up there.



We have had so much fun spending time with friends and family this summer. There are still so many things that we want to do.
(Harley and Oakleigh playin in the water at the lake)
(Brigham, Wyatt and Harley building sand castles)

2 comments:

Nalder family said...

Wyatt is going to have the girls calling when he gets older. he is cute!! Kasha said you took her pic, and it might be on the blog. she was teasing me since she gives me a hard time about me taking her picture and saying to me don't put it on your blog. Jonah does it to me too!! Darn them.

Kristin and Jay said...

K so you might be on a long tough road with the eating =). Ashlynn hated everything for quite a while. After trying and trying and many pukes and spits she finally ate rice cereal. But really the only baby food she would eat until she could eat real food was squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. She never would eat any of the fruits and still will not drink juice just water. Strange I know!!