Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

I know that this post is a little belated, but things have been super crazy at our house the last couple of weeks. I love the 4th of July. It is one of my most favorite holidays. This year we went to the fireworks celebration that they have on the 3rd of July at Rigby Lake. It was fun, they did a good job!
Then on the 4th, we are up early and in Rexburg for the parade that they have up there. The girls dance in the Rexburg parade every year so we head up there for that in the morning. This year I was not impressed. The girls did a really good job dancing but the parade was so long. It took two hours for them to get through the whole thing.

Wyatt loves to wave to everyone and catch the candy. This year he only lasted for maybe 3/4 of the parade. It just got too hot and too long that by about the last half hour all he wanted to do was sit.

1 comment:

Nalder family said...

I love the picture of Oakleigh sucking her toes!! So cute!!