Thursday, July 24, 2008

SUMMER LOVIN!


(Wyatt on the slide at the Splash Park in Rexburg)
WOW!! Where has the summer gone?! I can not beleive that it is already the end of July. School will be starting in less than a month.

(Oakleigh and Kasha playing in the water at the Splash Park)

(Madi with her cousins Leah and Kelsey)
Every summer my kids go with their dad for six weeks and so I normally wouldn't get to see them very often. But this summer was different. Last year I changed my work schedule so that I could be home when the kids got home from school.


(Oakleigh gettin a tan!! Isn't she so cute!! =)
And this summer it has given us a chance to do more things. Since I get off of work at 2:00 I go pick up the kids at daycare and we go play.

3 comments:

Nalder family said...

I can't believe how grown up madi is!! she is so cute!! Spray park was fun if i get up again this summer we will have to all go together, Kendra loved it there. Oakli is such a cute baby!! i love the pic of her with kash. Where do you get her bows? so cute!!!

Caralee said...

Hey Megan,
Got your comment on my blog - you are always so sweet. I shot those photos in my front yard one day before swim lessons. Wasn't even planning it, but the lighting looked right so I grabbed the camera. I would be willing to "practice" on families or kids, and see how they turn out. I do need the practice if I want to get better, right?

Jana said...

It looks like you guys had a blast at the spray park. It is way better than the ones we have here. I love that the water goes down the slide. Ours just has water that shoots up from the ground, like fountains. I'm glad you were able to get off work at 2 and get to play with the kids. Kids are so much fun, I bet they love it!