Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FAIR FUN!


Bryan got one of these turkey legs and Oakleigh absolutely loved it.



This picture is for Grandma and Grandpa Yancey who are on a mission in Palmyra, New York. We got together with Bryan's family the weekend that we took the kids to the fair. We know how much they miss the grandkids so we thought that we would take a picture of those who were there so that they can see how much they are growing and changing. We are so proud of their example to all of our kids and want them to know how much we love and miss them and can't wait for them to be home. See you in November!!!





I know that this post is a little late since the fair ended over a week ago. But better late than never righ?!?!
Bryan is from Blackfoot so the fair is a big thing for him. He LOVES to go, so we usually go 3 or 4 times. We will take the kids in for a day and let them ride rides, walk around and look at the animals and eat. (That is probably the best part of the fair!!!!)

5 comments:

Nalder family said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!! i love the pic of oakleigh eating the turkey leg!! priceless!!

heidi said...

I love going to the fair for the food! That is when I just eat whatever and don't care. I'm sorry to hear that you have a sick baby. I hope that she is doing better. I guess I shouldn't complain about sleep, when you are getting less than I am.

aabrownfamily said...

Cute pics. I want the one with all the kids. I didn't even think to take my camera that weekend. Oakleigh was so much fun to watch the other day. We'd love to have her again sometime soon.

Shana Dee said...

I LOVE the fair! Only in Idaho though. It is a gang fest down here. I love the pictures of the drum stick. You have a beautiful family.

Caralee said...

Fun at the fair...what a great way to end the summer. Looks like a fun family outing! Your family is just beautfiul.